Summary of responsibilities
- Coordinate, assign and review the work of employees engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storage, distribution and maintaining inventories of electrical materials.
- Plan, organize and schedule delivery of electrical materials and electrical equipment to the project site.
- Establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare, and submit progress and other reports and coordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Prepare electrical requisition supplies and electrical materials.
- Select, measure, cut, modified, and install electrical supports and trays.
- Ensure smooth operation of department computer systems.
- Perform the same duties as workers supervised if necessary.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an Electrician Diploma and an Instrumentation Diploma.
- Have a minimum fifteen (15) years of work experience in a mining or construction environment.
- Be able to communicate in English, both speaking and writing.
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Estimator Software) and Autocad.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical studies such as short circuits.
- Be able to use soldering and welding equipment.
- Be able to work at heights and in varied climatic conditions.